"Exploring needs Based Approaches and Concepts of Peace in Conflict Transformation: Challenges of post-conflict state building and short comings of rights based approaches"
Durchführung: Anne Dietrich
- Nonviolent conflict transformation versus state building based on the monopoly of state power
- Contemporary challenges of intra-state armed conflict and international response
- Concepts of peace in post-conflict state building processes pursued by international actors on different levels
- Roles and goals of civil society in the organization of communities in the aftermath of violent conflict
- Prioritizing local human needs in international politics: global challenges of nonviolent conflict transformation